11 facts about Me:
- I LOVE the Harry Potter series (both books and movies). Always
- I have developed a recent obsession with Rubik’s cubes.
- I used to learn the keyboard and I like playing it occasionally.
- I have also learnt Kathak (for those who don’t know, it’s an Indian classical form of dance).
- I am extremely loquacious (I learnt the word from a friend of mine 😜).
- It’s my deepest desire to have a whole library of fantasy books for myself.
- Music flows through my body.
- I love watching (and re-watching) movies. I can see a movie at any time of the day, regardless of the number of times I have already done so.
- Space science fascinates me.
- I daydream. A lot.
- I can be really moody at times.
Answering Jeremy’s questions:
1) After reading 11 facts about me, how many are we in common?
Except for one or two points, we both are radically different.
2) Are you left handed or right handed?
3) Are you religious?
4) Who do you think have come first on earth, men or woman?
5) Do you believe in miracles?
6) Name or link your favourite post of mine?
“Gifted” is one of my favourites.
7) Do you blog in mobile or laptop or Mac?
8) What do you think of gender? How many you think exist?
In this respect, I agree with what Jeremy has said. Gender is a social construct and there can be as many as are constructed.
9) Have you ever thought about writing a book and publish on your own?
Yeah, on many occasions.
10) Celebrate birthday with cake and friends? Or give food for homeless or orphanage? Be frank, it is not to judge anyone!
Cake and friends have been happening since I was born. And I am not sure but giving food and things had most probably been done when I was small. Frankly I prefer both.
11) Will you give food to a hungry stranger, but he is infected seriously by Corona?
Well, I have doubts regarding this question. Firstly, if he is a stranger, how do I know he is infected? And secondly, if I know he is infected, then he couldn’t possibly be a stranger, right? Doesn’t matter. I’ll give him the food with all the necessary precautions.
Soaring Firebolt– Unbelievable facts about Harry Potter that most of you may not have known
The Magpie Fancier– Books, tea, and aimless rambling.
The Writer’s Blogk– A new author’s turbulent ride
limitless.stimulus– Thrilling short stories and more.
Every other person who reads this post!
Questions for my nominees:
I put forward the same questions that I did in my first Liebster Award post. (Fact no. 12: I am extremely lazy)
If you haven’t seen that post yet, here are the questions:
- If you could rule the world for one day, what is the first thing you would do?
- What thing do you really want as a gift on your birthday?
- Do you think humans are really humane?
- Do you believe in ghosts and spirits? (Be honest, even if that means admitting that you have felt someone creeping into your room when you are alone)
- If your life was published as a book, what would you name it?
- Do you see yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could live inside a story forever, which one would it be and why?
- What’s your greatest ambition?
- Beaches or mountains? Cotton candy or chicken wings?
- When do you think this virus would go away? (Make a guess, just for fun. And feel free to call yourself more than a human if your guess goes right.)
Rules for nominees:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
That’s it guys! Thanks for reading! Congratulations to all the nominees!!